Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's HOT!

It was 89 degrees when I left my house at 9:o0 this morning! It was like 92 at 4:30...so hot. Liam is not happy with this situation, and is getting irritable! I finally remembered that we have air conditioning (fyi. we just moved a few weeks ago, and I've never had this luxury before), and we were all much relieved!
The HS football team has set up a fireworks stand next door, and we have been visiting it everyday. I wanted to take Grace over to get her more comfortable with the idea of fireworks and fire in general. I know it sounds strange that I want her to like fire, but she is really afraid of it. She cried at her birthday party last year when we lit the candles on her cake. Probably nothing I do will change how she feels, but it's worth a try. She has been getting "Pop its". The little things you throw on the ground that make a popping noise. It is a huge deal for her to do this with other people, so if you're in the area, stop by and do some "pop its" with Grace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! We love Liam's new hat and friends! Your lucky you have A/C. We have none and hope we don't have anymore days of 106!

Mom & Heidi