Monday, June 23, 2008

Copycat...Yes!


Now I am officially a copycat, but who can resist the thought of everyone knowing all of our goings on? If I can really keep this up will be a true test of my follow through capabilities.

We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our cousin/niece Baby Liza Jane and can't wait to see pictures IMMEDIATELY following her appearance!

Grace is looking forward to our visit with everyone in August, but is of course most excited to see Xavi. She will be celebrating her 3rd birthday soon, with a "pony party". It is a little difficult to decipher what she wants exactly, but in her words: "A pony party! A pony party! A pony party!" Hopefully I can whip something up that meets those specifications. I'm thinking along the lines of hats, bandanas, and stick ponies. There will of course be events: races, barrel races, and bucking bronco rides! Whoo hoo!

Liam is talking almost as much as his sister, just not in English (YET). He is almost rolling over and sitting up. His favorite activities are chewing/sucking on his fingers and/or fabric and grabbing his feet for close examination. He just started laughing, and Grace usually gets him going in the car where I can't see what she's doing so that I can repeat it! Other than with Grace and his cousin Liliana he is quite stingy with the laughs, I can only get one at a time! Argh!!!!!

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

Wahoo...look what I started! When I figure out how to add a blogroll to my blog- you are on it! Can't wait to see you guys soon, and to meet the little guy!

-Kelsie